Band knife machine R1250 is the best option for cutting big stacks of material.
- The band knife machine is a powerful and versatile tool for cutting fabric, leather, cardboard, upholstery foam, rubber or paper.
- Any band knife can be used with this device (straight, convex, concave or toothed).
- Smooth or airflow-equipped tabletops.
- Each machine is equipped with a knife sharpener and a dust-collecting tray covered with transparent casing.
- A solid construction made of powder-coated steel.
- Adjustable cutting height.
- All machines are equipped with a mechanical band catcher and the panels are protected with end switchers.
- (Optional) vacuum system for removing dust and material pieces during cutting.
- (Optional) adjustable manual positioner (side stop) with a scale for cutting stacked pieces of material
(R1250, R1150, R1000 and R750 only).
Tabletop dimensions: 2000 x 1800 mm (78.75" x 70.85")
Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 2500 x 1800 x 2000 mm (98.45" x 70.85" x 78.75")
Cutting height: 270 mm (10.6")
Band length: 5240 mm (206.3")
Arm length: 1250 mm (49.2")
Knife speed: 0-18 m/s (59 ft/s)
Guide wheels quantity: 4
Voltage (optional 230 V / 50 Hz): 400 V / 50 Hz
Motor Power (optional 2,2 kW): 1.5 kW
Inverter for speed variation: Yes
Tabletop with air-cushion or smooth: Yes
Sharpening device: Yes
Operating light: Yes
Mechanical bandknife catcher: Yes
Vacuum system (optional): Yes
Touchscreen control panel: No
Control panel with buttons: Yes
Castors for easier installation: Yes
Measuring stop PR-3 (optional): Yes